Your Body Measurements in Centimetres:
Your Head Measurements in Centimetres:
|S - M||55 - 57|
|L - XL||58 - 60|
How to Find Your Measurements:
Note: Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
1. Sleeve: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from the centre of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
2. Chest: Measure around your chest/bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
3. Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
4. Hip: Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.
5. Inseam: From a standing position, measure from your crotch down the inside leg to the floor.
6. Head Circumference: Head sizing is based on the circumference around the head. Measure the distance around the widest part of your head.